Donating Breast Milk
Got what it takes to be a donor mom? If you are a healthy, breastfeeding woman, you could save fragile babies with your breast milk donation. Learn how to become a breast milk donor.
How Breast Milk Banks Help Mothers
Mom's own milk is always best for your baby – but when it's not available, milk generously given by screened donor mothers through a human milk bank is the next best thing. Is your baby eligible?
What’s the Weirdest Place You’ve Done It?
If you’ve ever done it, you may make a good donor to the Mothers’ Milk Bank at Austin. No matter where our milk donors have pumped their breast milk, they all have one thing in common—they are saving the lives of preterm and ill infants with their milk donations. Check out our latest video!
- Milk Banking
- Donate Milk
- How to Donate Breast Milk: Collecting Your Milk
- How to Donate Breast Milk: Storing Your Milk
- How & Where to Donate Breast Milk: Milk Drop Off Preparations
- Austin Breast Milk Bank Drop-off Locations
- Houston Breast Milk Bank Drop-off Locations
- San Antonio Breast Milk Drop-off Locations
- Other Texas Breast Milk Drop-off Locations
- Donate Breast Milk Outside of Texas
- Ask a milk donor
- Milk Donor Ambassador
- Milk donor FAQs
- You’d Make a Good Donor
- Get Involved
- Charitable Care
- About Us