Your generosity is truly lifesaving
100% of your donation to the Mothers’ Milk Bank at Austin is devoted to saving babies’ lives. All of our programs, including our Charitable Care and Research Programs, aim to improve the survival rate and health outcomes of babies born too soon, too small, and too sick.
Our generous supporters:
- Help provide lifesaving milk to preterm and medically-fragile infants.
- Enable MMBA to medically screen more milk donors--resulting in more new milk for more babies in need.
- Create new community-based milk depots for approved donors to drop off their milk donations.
- Help ensure the safety and quality of MMBA's donor milk.
- Support the community and medical professionals through outreach and education opportunities.
- Aid MMBA's continued research and development efforts for new milk products.
Join our loyal lifesaving supporters by making your gift online today!
Interested in more Ways to Give or have questions about your gifts? Contact Tedrah Robertson, Development Director, at 512.579.3984.