The Mothers’ Milk Bank at Austin is a non-profit organization whose mission is to save babies’ lives by providing prescribed donor human milk.
The Mothers’ Milk Bank at Austin will be a leader in advancing the use of donor human milk to improve the quality of human life.
- We believe in the importance of breast-feeding for all infants.
- We are dedicated to educating the medical and general community about the importance of donor human milk.
- We believe in research to enhance the knowledge of human donor milk benefits.
- We are dedicated to continuous improvement in the processes that allow us to serve our clients.
- We recognize and appreciate the importance of volunteers and donors to the success of our organization.
- We value independence from commercial influence and are dedicated to operating as a non-profit organization.
- We value coordination and collaboration with other organizations with common interests.
- We recognize the importance of community support.