Inventory Program assistant
Reports to: Operations Technician
The Inventory Assistant reports to and supports the functions of the Operations Technician to ensure an accurate and safe milk supply.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Safely and accurately log incoming milk, meeting the daily ounce goals
- Assist in conducting monthly and quarterly inventories of processed and raw milk
- Maintain daily logs for freezer performance
- Maintain a safe and organized working environment
- Dispense milk to hospitals using barcode technology
- Assist in all aspects of milk processing, as needed
- Assist in routine maintenance functions, as needed
- Receive and maintain food handler’s certification
- Provide excellent customer service to donor moms dropping off at the milk bank
- Ensure the timely delivery of materials to milk collection sites
- Maintain MMBA’s storage areas and consumable inventory for shipping coolers
- Other duties as assigned
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter to Andrew Reynolds.
donor team volunteerS
Mothers’ Milk Bank at Austin is looking for volunteers to assist our Donor Mom Team. Tasks include contacting potential donors by phone and email to follow up on the donation process. This position entails working at MMBA’s office on Dillard Circle for 3-4 hours per week, and allows a parent to bring their non-mobile infant with them. Please note that volunteers must be comfortable making phone calls. If interested, please contact Laura Tankersley (firstname.lastname@example.org) and be sure to put “Donor Mom Team Volunteer” in your email subject line.