Dropping off your milk
Prepping for drop-off
- You must be approved as a milk donor with the Mothers’ Milk Bank at Austin before you begin dropping off milk.
- Collect at least 100 ounces of frozen milk for your initial milk deposit.
- Place your milk containers in a plastic bag (e.g., a clean grocery store bag). Enclose a piece of paper with your last name and your donor ID#.
- Tie the bag with your milk containers tightly and label it clearly with your donor ID# in permanent marker.
- Place your milk in an ice chest or cooler (ice is not necessary) and drop it off at the Mothers’ Milk Bank or at the depot site nearest you.
Getting your milk to us
- Live near the Mothers’ Milk Bank at Austin? We have a drive-up Milk Drop-off! Just pull up and ring the intercom, and one of our helpful staff members will be out to assist you.
- Don’t live in Austin? We have additional milk depot sites around Texas. Please deliver your milk to the milk depot nearest you.
- At some milk depot locations, weekend or later day drop-off can be arranged. Please call the specific location for more information.
- Don’t live near any of our milk depot collection sites? Out-of-area donors are approved on a case-by-case basis. The minimum initial donation for out of town donors is 200 ounces, with the expectation that the donor will continue to donate.
- Out-of-area donors should have access to dry ice (for which we reimburse). We supply the coolers for shipping.
Milk drop-off locations
Mothers' Milk Bank at Austin – CENTRAL (Main Office)
Medical Arts Square
2911 Medical Arts St., Suite #12
Austin, TX 78705
Hours: Monday -Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Seton Northwest Hospital - NORTH
3rd Floor-Mother/Baby Desk
11113 Research Boulevard
Austin, TX 78759
South Oaks Family Medicine-SOUTH
7900 FM 1826, Bldg. II, Ste. 202
Austin, TX 78737
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Mom's Place WIC Breastfeeding Clinic
8701-B Research Blvd.
Austin, TX 78758
Hours: Monday, Wednesday & Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed 2nd Wed of every month), Tuesday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., 1st Saturday of the month from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center
The Women's Center
2400 Round Rock Ave.
Round Rock, TX 78681
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 8:30pm
Parking for milk drop-off is in the circle at the Main Entrance. Please follow signs for The Women’s Center. The drop off point is at the postpartum nurse’s station.
St. David's Georgetown Hospital
Women's Services, 4th Floor
2000 Scenic Drive
Georgetown, TX 78626
Fellowship Church at Plum Creek
160 Grace St
Kyle, TX 78640
Valley Regional Medical Center
100 Alton Gloor Blvd
Brownsville, Texas 78526
Brazos Valley Community Action Agency (BVCAA)-WIC
3408 S. Texas Ave.
Bryan, TX 77802
Driscoll Children’s Hospital
Mom’s Place Lactation-3rd Floor
3533 South Alameda
Corpus Christi, TX 78411
Hours: Monday -Thursday 10:00 am - 4:00pm
*Please call ahead
Women’s Hospital at Renaissance
Outpatient Entrance (Dove and McColl)
5502 S. McColl
Edinburg, TX 78539
Office: 956-362-4405 (please call this number during business hours)
956-362-4567 (after hours messages only)
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Contact: Gaby Reyna email@example.com
The Woman’s Hospital of Texas
Education Center, Suite 148
Houston, TX 77054
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30-4:30
Southwest WIC Center
6400 High Star
Houston, TX 77074
Hours: Monday 9 am - 6 pm, Tuesday 8 am - 8 pm, Wednesday 8 am - 5 pm,
Thursday 8 am - 5 pm, Friday 8 am - 12 pm, Saturday 8 am - 12 pm
The Woman's Place of Sugar Land
16552 A Southwest Freeway
Sugar Land, TX 77479
Enter through the Pediatrics Entrance and stop at the desk.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Call ahead during the lunch hour, 12 p.m.-1 p.m.
Contacts: Jennifer Richardson & Frances Garcia
Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center
10655 Steepletop Drive
Houston, TX 77065
Labor and Delivery Desk, Second Floor
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Lactation Center and Retail Shop
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am -4:00pm. Call ahead to drop off Saturday 10:00am - 3:00pm.
Memorial Hermann Katy
23900 Katy Freeway
Katy, TX 77493
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am -3:00pm
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
500 Medical Center Blvd
Webster, TX 77598
Hours: Monday -Friday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Weekend drop-offs: 7:00am - 3:00pm
Donors can pull into circle and call the Newborn Nursery, 281-338-3398. Someone will come down with a cart to get milk.
Alternatively, you can park and go to the 4th floor, room 434 if you’d like to see the freezer.
Main contact: Denise Bolt, firstname.lastname@example.org, 281-525-8346
Christus Santa Rosa Hospital-New Braunfels
600 N. Union
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 1:00pm
*Please call ahead
North Central Baptist Hospital
Mother's Milk First Lactation Center in the Atrium
502 Madison Oak, Suite 190
San Antonio, TX 78258
Northeast Baptist Hospital
8811 Village Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78217-5440
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
*Please call ahead
Methodist Women’s Center
8109 Fredericksburg Rd.
San Antonio, TX 78229
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm (closed from noon-1 p.m.)
Central Texas Medical Center
Honeysuckle Mommy Baby Boutique
1301 Wonder World Drive
San Marcos, TX 78666
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:30am - 6:30pm and Saturday 9:30am - 1:30pm
Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Mothers’ Milk Bank
110 Medical Blvd.
Waco, TX 76712
Office 254-202-2706; Nurses Station 254-202-2180; or Pager 254-398-2313.
Hours: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Donors should go through the front entrance of the Women and Children’s Hospital, and ask for one of the lactation nurses at the Mother-Baby Area. Please call ahead and someone may be able to come meet you.
Forrest General Hospital
6051 U.S. 49
Hattiesburg, MS 39401
Breastfeeding Center for Greater Washington
2141 K Street Northwest Suite 3
Washington DC, 20037
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am - 4:00pm.
There is a parking garage next to the building and about 3 blocks from metro stations - Farragut West and Foggy Bottom